Terms of Service
1. By purchasing social media service on InstaRocketPROX™ you are agreeing to this terms of service. We reserve the right to change the terms of service at any time without any prior notice.
2. InstaRocketPROX™ was created for convenience of promoting your product, brand or service via Instagram or YouTube. We do not encourage spamming or violation of user’s rights or rules set by Instagram or YouTube.
3. InstaRocketPROX™ is not affiliated with any other social networking sites.
4. You need to use your login credentials – username and password – to connect to our Instagram services. However, we will never ask for your password and we will not use your credentials without your permission.
For YouTube, we will ask for the Channel link or the video that you would like us to promote.
InstaRocketPROX™ does not share your credentials with third-parties, & never will! (We use Social Media's API to connect with your account)
5. Our system servers are secured using high-level encryption to prevent unauthorized access of your account. However, in case of security breach and loss of data, we are not responsible for the consequences that follow the event. We doubt it’ll ever happen due to our block-chain technology.
6. Please note that if you change your password, the platform will automatically stop. To activate it again, you should contact our customer service with the new password. During such an event, the inactive period shall not be considered or added to your term. If you change your YouTube channel video link or channel name, please update us as well.
7. User behavior such as liking, following or commenting on your images or gallery cannot be predicted and therefore cannot be controlled. The actual number of likes or followers you get solely depends on the quality of images in your account. The better quality the content, the higher the conversion of traffic! We advise to focus on great content and always ask us if you need help with tips ;)
8. We reserve us the right to remove your account and ban you from using InstaRocketPROX™ services at any point in time. In an unlikely event of this happening, your purchases will not be refunded.
The materials on InstaRocketPROX's web site are provided "as is". InstaRocketPROX makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, InstaRocketPROX does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Results may vary due to content being posted or represented by user of service.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 4 days of their new subscription or pay as you go plan.
Refunds will be processed through our customer support staff who can be reached at email@example.com.
No refund claims will be entertained if your profile had been active and there have been no technical issues that prevented proper usage of the application.
Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. InstaRocketPROX reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order fill out a form subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
InstaRocketPROX™ collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.